Staff Selection Commission (WBSSC) Recruitment 2014
WBSSC Recruitment 2014 – Apply Online for 246 Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) Vacancies: West Bengal Staff Selection Commission (WBSSC) has posted an employment notification for the recruitment of ASI (Asst Sub-Inspector) posts. Online applications are invited from candidates for filling up 246 Assistant Sub Inspector of Excise under the Department of Excise, Govt of West Bengal. Eligible and interested candidates may apply either through online mode or offline mode for ASI vacancies in West Bengal before 22nd December 2014. Further details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply and online application form are given below…
WBSSC Vacancy 2014 Details:
Organization Name: West Bengal Staff Selection Commission (WBSSC)
Total Number of Vacancies: 246 Posts
Name of the Post:
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18 years to 27 years as on 01-01-2013. Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates must possess the qualification of Post Graduation in Mats or Mathematical Statistics, Degree of Bachelor of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry (B.V.SC. & A.H), High School Examination of the board of High school and Intermediate as per the post requirement. Candidates are highly recommended to read official recruitment notification for post wise educational qualification.
Application Fee:Candidates need to pay following amount as application fee for WBSSC openings. Examination fee is to be submitted through payment gateway using Debit Cards/ Credits Cards/ Net banking of any bank.
For General Candidates: Rs. 200/- as application fee and Rs. 20/- as processing charge.
For SC/ST Category Candidates: Rs. 20/- as processing charge.
Selection Process:Selection of candidates would be made based on their performance in Written Test, Physical Measurement Test and Interview. Candidates qualified in written test will be called for Physical Measurement Test and those who qualified in this test they will be called once again for Interview.
How to Apply: All those candidates who wish to apply for Asst Sub Inspector posts through West Bengal Staff Selection Commission, they can apply either through Online mode or Offline mode by sending application by post.
- For Online Application: Candidates need to apply through online mode on WBSSC’s official website at www.wbssc.gov.inbefore 22th January 2014.
- For Offline Application: Candidates are required to download application form first. Then take print out of the same and send this application along with photocopies of all academic/ required documents in the office of Commission on or before 22th January 2014.
- Opening Date for Submission of Online Application: 23-12-2013
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 22-01-2014
- Download Admit Card: 19-03-2014
- Date of Written Examination: 06-04-2014
- Physical Measurement Test and Interview: June 2014
- Result Declaration: July 2014
More Details:Candidates are advised to read official recruitment notification for detailed information about WBSSC Recruitment for Asst Sub-Inspector post regarding age limitations, academic qualifications, selection process, pay scale, how to apply and online application form. Follow the link given below.